Avengers - Age of Ultron

Awesome movie, though I didn't the excitement wasn't the same as when I watched the first Avengers.
By the way, anyone knows if the lady in Sokovia, does she play an important role? She appears at the start and the end. I've no idea how to describe her but the film seems to focus on her more than other civilians.
 
Finally got to see the movie and I enjoyed it. But I think I enjoyed the first one better. This one, the action wasn't as cool as I would hope. Not much stood out for me except for the Iron Man/Hulk fight. Ultron was cool too until I realized that he hardly got to beat up the heroes. It was all the other robots who did most of the fighting. And just like the first film when Hulk beat up Loki, well, that same thing happened to Ultron in this one. I also kinda don't like the romance between Natasha and Bruce. I feel like it's random (or maybe it's because Bruce should always hook up with Betty). I did enjoyed the dream sequences as that was a great way to deliver the cameos for Peggy and Heimdall along with the images of the Infinity Gems. Lastly, poor Quicksilver. I didn't see that coming at all. Wonder if that was a dig to Fox. Either way, we have a new team of Avengers at the end. I don't hate it although I found Falcon's insertion random since he wasn't apart of the battle against Ultron. But no biggie. This movie gets a 8/10 from me.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top