Are the 6 Star Wars movies getting the Blu-ray treatment?

That's damn funny. 140 bucks for the star wars movies. The only ones worth owning are the originals. 140 bucks.. Lucas has been drinking his own bullshit for way to long.:laugh:
 
That's damn funny. 140 bucks for the star wars movies. The only ones worth owning are the originals. 140 bucks.. Lucas has been drinking his own bullshit for way to long.:laugh:

An MSRP of $140 for six movies comes out to about $23.5 per movie, that's a pretty damn good price considering other movies like Scott Pilgrim has an MSRP of $40.

And if you think the prequels are **** you can choose to buy only the Original trilogy for half the price. (Only $44.99 on Amazon)
 
http://www.starwars.com/themovies/saga/preorder_bluray/index.html

When it hits, I'll just keep the originals & sell the prequels. :loltongue:

They're selling sets that just have original trilogy and prequel only sets. You'll lose the extras, but it's another option. Cheaper too (the next words out of your mouth should be "No kidding Sherlock" :laugh:).

That's damn funny. 140 bucks for the star wars movies. The only ones worth owning are the originals. 140 bucks.. Lucas has been drinking his own bullshit for way to long.:laugh:

And yet you know there are fans who will buy it at that price in a heartbeat. I wouldn't, but I wouldn't pay $140 for any Blu-Ray set (except Toku, but that would only be out of necessity). Amazon has it now at $89. That should be more agreeable, especially since it's 9 disc set for a 6 film series. Something good is going to be included, I know it.

I'm totally getting the 9 disc set. I love all six films and three discs of bonus features gotta mean at least a few good extras. This is going to be a great year for Blu-Ray fans, at least the ones who would read this: A Kamen Rider series on Blu, Super Sentai movies on Blu, and now Star Wars on Blu. :castlerock: :buttrock: Yep, I'm in a good mood today.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top