Arc Rise Fantasia Dub Death

The game just looks like a lot of fun. It might just be another generic JRPG, but I like to give them a try. I wonder if the rest of the games dub is as bad as that.
 
As in the English voices are dubbed by the Japanese. It's one of those cases where English voice acting is done by Japanese.
 
As in the English voices are dubbed by the Japanese. It's one of those cases where English voice acting is done by Japanese.

I don't hear that at all. I have heard the dub and the JP versions. The main guys voice is totally different. Where did you see this at?
 
It's not the same Japanese cast, I mean.

I was discussing it with a friend over at MSN and he told me it was dubbed in Japan. But I think I found where he gets that from. For all we know, it could be an in-door voice acting done by Asians judging from the accent.

I know I'm posting all of this without any sources, but take it from these kinds of people, they're very observant when it comes to voice acting.
 
Last edited:
This is not that bad of a dub, at least the voices are barable (to me). It just has no emotions what so ever. I'd buy the game and then look for an undub.
 
Wow. If this is a good dub to you, I would love to know what you consider a bad dub.

He never actually said it was good. He said it's ' not that bad' and 'the voices are bearable' which I can definitely agree with. It may not be up to the same standards of other modern RPG dubs, but it's far from one of the worst we've had.
 
He never actually said it was good. He said it's ' not that bad' and 'the voices are bearable' which I can definitely agree with. It may not be up to the same standards of other modern RPG dubs, but it's far from one of the worst we've had.

Yeah the worst dub ever would go to Chaos Wars.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top