Aoiblue's Graphics (On Hiatus)

Yo blueblue, don't go and hang it all up because of that. You shouldn't make graphics just for the reception you can get from other people. You should make them because you enjoy doing so, and to show that you are improving your skill. I can see from your latest banners and your earlier ones that you really do have quite a bit of potential. Keep doing your best, I know you can only get better. :)
 
Thanks guys. I love doing this, but seeing other people having their threads replied with support, kinda made me feel left out a little.

sono koto nai desu. the designs were really amazed several times Aoi-kun! ^o^

btw, could you make a sig for me today?


http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/2307/bellzelutebrigandi.png

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/8581/shigureasa.jpg

the amazing text called Fuuko Aihara. onegai desu!

Here you go:

nanami1.png


nanami2.png
 
Yeaah, I can understand the feeling. Just seeing threads around you getting more posts can be a bit of a bummer when you don't see the same happening with your thread. But when you do get replies, it does feel quite wonderful.

Anywho, I do like the two banners you've posted above. The second has a layer of simplicity to it that makes it rather nice to look at. I'm just a bit iffy at that first banner since it does look a bit too grainy and over sharpened, and the text is a little hard to read on the highly textured image, so making it a bit clearer would have been great. But aside from that, it looks good. Really liking your use of colour. :]
 

Anywho, I do like the two banners you've posted above. The second has a layer of simplicity to it that makes it rather nice to look at. I'm just a bit iffy at that first banner since it does look a bit too grainy and over sharpened, and the text is a little hard to read on the highly textured image, so making it a bit clearer would have been great. But aside from that, it looks good. Really liking your use of colour. :]

Yea for the first one, tried to make the render blend in the BG since I couldnt really find a good BG stock for it. And text hasnt really been my strong point. Though I have gotten better at it as time went on.
 
Ah, I get it, so that's what you were trying to do for that first one. XD;

Well no worries, I hope you don't mind me giving you bits of criticism here and there, because I know this sort of thing just does a lot to help people improve over time. I do like your work and I know just a bit of advice can go a long way.
 
Ah, I get it, so that's what you were trying to do for that first one. XD;

Well no worries, I hope you don't mind me giving you bits of criticism here and there, because I know this sort of thing just does a lot to help people improve over time. I do like your work and I know just a bit of advice can go a long way.
It's okay, I welcome criticism anytime actually. Helps me improve on what to do when making new sigs.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top