I played this game too! I remember it also has an RPG game included. I don’t remember what it’s called now and I didn’t finish it because I feel that it is too grindy. Although I had a great time with that game too. :D
Unfortunately, by the time Ehrgeiz was officially released in the arcades, much of the graphics, gameplay, and control mechanics did not live up to expectations of many gamers.

I have heard of it now actually and I'm so happy I wouldn't mind trying to play it either can one stream it or how can i play it so that I can be able to review it?

I remember Ehergeiz from when I was a kid. I didn't play it much back then but I can say it was ahead of it's time.

Unfortunately, by the time Ehrgeiz was officially released in the arcades, much of the graphics, gameplay, and control mechanics did not live up to expectations of many gamers.
Oh. That's sad. I hope I got to play and see the arcade version for myself. The PSX version was addictive too.

I don't remember playing this. In fact I have no idea if energeiz and before crisis were released internationally at all. I may have to check out on the PC port of the game in that case.

I don't remember playing this. In fact I have no idea if energeiz and before crisis were released internationally at all. I may have to check out on the PC port of the game in that case.
It was a pretty long time ago when this game came out, I don't think if you decide to play it now you will really enjoy it.

It was a pretty long time ago when this game came out, I don't think if you decide to play it now you will really enjoy it.
This fighting game is really old there is no way in hell I would try to play it right now, trust me it is not worth it.

This fighting game is really old there is no way in hell I would try to play it right now, trust me it is not worth it.

Do you mean Ehrgeiz? Same here. It's ancient, and the quality is too low overall. It is more like Tobal. In my honest opinion, it's pretty much crap compared to other fighting games. Play it if you have way too much time in your hands haha!

Mai

I have an idea, make Energeiz a mini game for 7. Winning the tournament can win you experience, Items and GP. Energheiz can have different tournaments from every town. Maybe we can even win competitors as party members or summons. I like Yoko's fighting style. She can be an additional party member, guest or a summon.