Anybody have any Kamen Rider Faiz belts/weapons? MASSIVE trade offer inside.

Okay, anyone have ANY Kamen Rider Faiz henshin belts or weapons? I'm at my rope's end trying to find this stuff, so here goes.....

I will trade ANYTHING I own for any of the Kamen Rider Faiz henshin belts or weapons (excluding the Faiz Driver, which I have, and the Psyga and Orga drivers, which I don't want). Yes, anything. That includes anything from my morpher collection. ANY morpher. Power Morpher, Zeonizer, Gold Ranger Zeonizer, Turbo Morpher, ANYTHING. If it's a morpher, you name it, I have it. I also have quite a few Megazords and weapons as well (Dragon Dagger, anyone?). I know this is a pretty desperate plea, and because of that fact I'll want pics of anything anyone wants to trade. But there's a catch. I will want a picture of YOU YOURSELF holding the item, so I know you didn't just yoink a pic from Yahoo Japan Auctions or something. Of course, if you have a lot of good feedback or are well known around here I'll be a little easier on that requirement. In conclusion, I know this is a HUGE longshot, but I figured it'd be worth a try. And also, I'd be willing to pay $$$ for stuff, as well :D. So, if there's any takers, let me know.
 
Do you seriously think TnJ has any Faiz stuff still in stock? They probably sold out long ago. In fact, I had a friend from Hawaii call them up, and they said they could order in anything on their site. But exactly how are they going to order it? Faiz is 2 years old now. I'm doubting that any of the warehouses they order from still have Faiz stuff. The only possibility is that they might just scout Yahoo Japan Auctions, which would explain their wonky prices on some things (Kaixa Driver being more expensive than any of the others).
 
Toysnjoys still has Ryuki stuff for crying out loud. I'm pretty sure they still have Faiz stuff but Toysnjoys up the price alot when they don't get anymore stuff in of it or when they are low in stock. But if you are willing to pay the price. Then you should be ok.
 
Well, Ryuki stuff was just released this year by Bandai Hong Kong, so it's possible they could be getting it from there. I think I might attempt to order a Delta Driver from TnJ, and just see what happens.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top