Any females on the board?

I hope I do not get this response like this from the mods here (by participating in this post)

You guys are ***holes.

I'm sorry, but i'm sick of this crap. This isn't tokusatsu talk. This is a frickin mating call.

This topic is A. in the wrong forum and B. unnecessary.

Gender shouldn't matter on a tokusatsu board. We're here to talk about Tokusatsu, not who has what between their legs.

So here it goes since my constant *hints* aren't clear enough...

Michael Joe: Shut up. Stop spamming too. If I have to delete another one of your posts, your account and IP are going with it.

Tachibana Sakuya: Stop with the question threads. They're just thinly veiled polls that we all hate. And if you're going to make a thread, try to be more original.

hehehehe....aww....memories!
 
As long as this thread doesn't turn in to a "OH MY GOD YOUR SO HOT!!! PLEEEEEEESE DATE ME" thread to all the girls on the board...there's no real reason to lock the thread.

But I can understand why some girls just don't come out screaming "I'M A GIRL!" in this age of drooling fanboys. I mean LOOK how ga-ga we go over the Henshin Hottie Thread ;)

Just keep everything civil, and no stalking, and I think we'll be fine.....that is, unless any of the fine ladies want to start stalking me! I am currently accepting applications :D

-RF
 
Rider Faiz said:
hello ladies...I'm Rider Faiz! I like Toku, sleeping, letting other people take long walks on a beach, and..ummm...I'd say more, but Family Guy is on.

That is fucking gold !!!!! :eplus2:
 
Doggy Kruger said:
Are there any female members on this board?

Desperate attempt to get laid, party of one.

Seriously though, I think knowing that there are some girls into Toku would be awesome. But wether there are or not wouldnt make a differance to me. In some ways, I would rather not know if someone is a guy or a girl. Would eliminate the hormones of some guys here when discussing things with their fellow HLU members. Cause we all know its true that guys act like total Cuteness-Whores when they know they are talking to a girl.
 
<HACK>

Hi Everyone!! This is Nao Nagasawa!! (Nanami from Ninpu Sentai Hurricanger)
Just hacked into Rising Sun Ranger's account to say Kombanwa!! :)

This is really nice board!! Keith JC Hayward (is he the administrator?), Good Work!! I really congratulate you on your efforts. Also I'd like to thank everyone on this board for their appreciation for Japanese Heroes!! ;)

- love, Nagasawa Nao!! ;)

HENHSIN JUSTICE, SHINOBI CHANGE!!!!

</HACK>
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top