Inui Takumi The Ends JustiΦ's the Means Jul 1, 2008 #2 its funny how every time Hiro utters a word in english it is uploaded on Youtube, not that there is anything wrong with it.
its funny how every time Hiro utters a word in english it is uploaded on Youtube, not that there is anything wrong with it.
Inui Takumi The Ends JustiΦ's the Means Jul 1, 2008 #4 Hey hey, it aint his native language so cut him some slack.
L Ladymercury the baddest bitch Jul 1, 2008 #5 OH MY GOD HIRO'S ENGLISH WEHJHJASEKTASEASETA I think until I see him hold an actual conversation in English I won't be excited for clip vids.
OH MY GOD HIRO'S ENGLISH WEHJHJASEKTASEASETA I think until I see him hold an actual conversation in English I won't be excited for clip vids.
x1xBladex1x Member Jul 1, 2008 #6 glcorps2002 said: It's funny how the thread title isn't written in proper English. Click to expand... Yeah dude.. it's not his native language, so that wasn't called for or funny.
glcorps2002 said: It's funny how the thread title isn't written in proper English. Click to expand... Yeah dude.. it's not his native language, so that wasn't called for or funny.
Inui Takumi The Ends JustiΦ's the Means Jul 1, 2008 #7 Hiro's english seems forced and unnatural to me. he seems fluent in it but the since the scripts are most likely written by people who arent that fluent in English, the lines don't flow well, well at least in that clip.
Hiro's english seems forced and unnatural to me. he seems fluent in it but the since the scripts are most likely written by people who arent that fluent in English, the lines don't flow well, well at least in that clip.
K Kamen Rider Armor Ninja Member Jul 2, 2008 #8 glcorps2002 said: It's funny how the thread title isn't written in proper English. Click to expand... not our native language dude...
glcorps2002 said: It's funny how the thread title isn't written in proper English. Click to expand... not our native language dude...
G glcorps2002 Member Jul 2, 2008 #9 I'm sorry, I didn't know. Mind you one post is all you need to inform a person of this.