Anime merchandise in the UK?

Astray

Member
Does any one know of a good site for ordering anime stuff int he UK? I mean thinks like plushies, keychains, gashapons and such.

More to the point, I'm really really looking for the largest (life size would be awesome) Keroro plushie known to man, plus a few other small Keroro things for a special friend, but I figured importing would be insanely expensive and I should try all my options before I end up spending a fortune on import duties if there is an easier options.

So does any one have any clue? Thanks for reading.
 
If you're looking for a good anime merchandise from the UK, then Tokyotoys is going to be your best bet. They have a really large amount of anime toys or plushies that you can order. Plus, they sell their own merchandise. And not only that, they come to anime conventions or sci-fi conventions on occasional times, just to thank the fans or people for buying their stuff from their site. I've been there myself and the manager was a very nice man indeed. ^_^

http://www.tokyotoys.com

There's also Neon Martian and they sell some anime merchandise as well, though I haven't been there. >-<;

http://www.neonmartian.com

There's also another anime merchandise UK sites somewhere, but I forgot their address, so I'm just going to research, via lots of Neo Magazines...

Hope that helps. ^_^
 
Tokyotoys has the plushie but it's pre order from January 2007? My head just hit the desk in disappointment

The other has no Keroro stuff.. Why is it so hard to get Keroro swag!? He's a cute frog damn it! It's not difficult to love the damn Kerons!
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…