Anime Central 2005 Was the Shiza!

Keith "JC" Hayward said:
One at a time, brutha.

Like this... I don't know who she's dressing as, but I love her with all my heart.

Picture_340.jpg

art-09.jpg


A girl from a Korean game called Magna Carta: "The Phantom of Avalanche"
 
Thanks for the new pics, Keith... The girl dressed as Sailor Mercury in glasses is quite kawaii! :198:

On another note, I invited Johnny Yong Bosch to visit us here...
 
Very nice review...it's called "Mitsuwa Market Place" and "JP Gift"....sorry for sounding like an ass there, but I used to always call it "mitsuwas", until I got my ass chewed off for it! But next year will be great! As will "The Reactor"!! There's an awesome hotdog joint not far from the hotel that you guys must accompany me too...
 
Next Con we will have no choice BUT to eat several dinners at this "Mitsuwa Market Place." Stepping in there I can't BELIEVE the bounty of Japanese dishes we passed up!
 
Zensouken said:
Screw all of you who are revvng up their BlayThrottles, I ordered mine from Toys N Joys on the 20th and they just mailed it on the 31st, FRICKIN' PIST OFF!!!!

and you're complaining because? isnt this out at Target>
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top