SaikoDragon
It's Judgement Time!
Has anyone seen this Anime Series? It's based on the Xbox360 video game of the same name. The game is actually not that good. It's very mediocre and outdated material.
But the Anime series is surprisingly good and refreshing. I'm enjoying it a lot, and it gets intense sometimes. It's not an original anime nor is it breaking grounds with innovative writing. This is typical stuff that you've seen before but you know what the difference is? It's actually good compared to some other **** I've seen.
The show, so far, is entertaining, has great characters, fun dialog, and likable villains. The plot is basic but it's also pretty good and easy to follow along with.
Episode 10 just floored me. Villains that actually worked TOGETHER to fight the heroes. It was just unbelievable. It's amazing that they were able to put out a very decent anime from a very average game.
I definitely recommend checking out a few eps.
But the Anime series is surprisingly good and refreshing. I'm enjoying it a lot, and it gets intense sometimes. It's not an original anime nor is it breaking grounds with innovative writing. This is typical stuff that you've seen before but you know what the difference is? It's actually good compared to some other **** I've seen.
The show, so far, is entertaining, has great characters, fun dialog, and likable villains. The plot is basic but it's also pretty good and easy to follow along with.
Episode 10 just floored me. Villains that actually worked TOGETHER to fight the heroes. It was just unbelievable. It's amazing that they were able to put out a very decent anime from a very average game.
I definitely recommend checking out a few eps.