NAND NOR A Secret Messenger ... Mar 23, 2013 #21 Aoi Kurenai said: You guys realize this is just a marketing strategy right? Though if they were real, I would be horrified to see what the front of the jeans look like. Click to expand... Well, it'd probably look like the worlds worst case of camel toe.
Aoi Kurenai said: You guys realize this is just a marketing strategy right? Though if they were real, I would be horrified to see what the front of the jeans look like. Click to expand... Well, it'd probably look like the worlds worst case of camel toe.
Vitor When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men Mar 23, 2013 #22 NAND NOR said: Well, it'd probably look like the worlds worst case of camel toe. Click to expand... Imagine if none of them were shaven "downstairs" either. I can guess that stuff would be fairly hard to get out :sly:
NAND NOR said: Well, it'd probably look like the worlds worst case of camel toe. Click to expand... Imagine if none of them were shaven "downstairs" either. I can guess that stuff would be fairly hard to get out :sly: