Ambulance – Do You Miss Michael Bay and his explosions?

Seth Larson

Member
Ambulance is an Action Thriller with elements of comedy directed by the master of explosions himself, Michael Bay! It is a remake of the 2005 Danish Heist film, Ambulancen. The Action thriller is about two adoptive brothers who are financially desperate for cash, and they end up robbing a bank, but things don’t go according to plans. It has been in development since 2015, but after all the hurdles, it is now done. 
Ambulance Official Trailer
 


Danny Sharpe (Jake Gyllenhaal) is desperate because his wife Amy needs to have surgery because of her health condition. The procedure costs around $231,000, and he has no money to pay it. He will try to reconnect with his estranged adoptive Brother Will(Yahya Abdul-Mateen...


[url=https://popgeeks.com/ambulance-do-you-miss-michael-bay-and-his-explosions/]Continue reading...





 
Last edited:
LOL at them trying to calm down by listening to the song sailing as the cops chase their ambulance.
 
Because France had an earlier screening, I saw this film while on vacation in France. This film's camera work, intensity, and scare factor are great. This film's focus on brothers and story twists is one you won't want to miss. "It was supposed to be a simple heist." is not a joke. In the future, I hope Michael Bay makes more films like this. One of the most enjoyable films I've ever seen! Almost the entire time, I was on the edge of my seat. Yes, the trailer reveals a lot, but it's nothing compared to the experience and thrill of watching it at the cinema!
 
It is a Michael Bay picture with two excellent actors who make this material work because they can.
In an action film, I enjoy watching performers who can act like their lives depend on it because it elevates the story and adds dimension.
It still feels like a Michael Bay film, but having an actor like Yahya and Jake in the cast provides that extra punch to the tension and action execution.
 
It is not a Michael Bay Movie without exploding cars. Imagine a Drama or a Rom-com directed by Michael Bay. He will be itching and experience depression if he cant put his fireworks.
 
Michael Bay Will never win an Oscar nor Golden Globes but will always make money in the Box Office. At least he hire actors who can act this time around.
 
"We don't get to walk off into the sunset!" When I first learned of this one I knew it was set to be intensely entertaining. From what we see, Jake is pulling off his act really well and the others are just as good. Everything looks so real.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top