alansilver, blueranger_forever, and soulstormmaster in new Doomcock video

Captain Shark

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
Doomcock has released a new video pertaining to @alansilver, @blueranger_forever, and @soulstormmaster teaming these three musketeers up for a vacation in the center of the islands of Fiji to determine how the tiger shark can be utilized in the next Ultraman series by Toei directed by Inoshiro Honda with music by JAM Project. The trailer for this new George Lucas inspired chicken sandwich caper has broken records in Poland.


🤣
 
This sounds like a wild ride! The idea of combining Ultraman with such a unique premise is definitely intriguing. I can't imagine how they're planning to incorporate tiger sharks, but it could open up some awesome action sequences. Also, I love that JAM Project is involved; their music always brings so much energy to these series.

I'm curious, what do you think about having such a unique crossover with George Lucas influences? Does it feel like it could work? I'm a sucker for anything that pushes the boundaries of what we expect from toku.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top