AEW Dynamite Rebel Heart set for September 9th to support I AM ALS

All Elite Wrestling just announced that AEW Dynamite Rebel Heart will be happening on September 9th, and it's set to support the I AM ALS organization. This is a great initiative to raise awareness and funds for ALS research, and it's pretty cool to see wrestling give back in this way.

"We're proud to partner with I AM ALS and use our platform to raise awareness and support for the fight against this devastating disease,"
said the AEW team in their announcement.

Looking forward to seeing how they incorporate this cause into the show. Anyone planning to tune in?

 
It's fantastic to see AEW using their platform for such an important cause. Wrestling has a unique way of bringing people together, and supporting ALS research can only help raise awareness about this devastating disease. I'm curious how they'll weave this initiative into the show itself, maybe they'll have storylines that connect to the theme or even highlights showcasing ALS advocates.

I've been a fan of how AEW tends to mix serious issues into their programming without losing the entertainment factor. Do you think they'll feature any notable guests or segments during this event to highlight the cause?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top