BoosterGold94
Membery
All Elite Wrestling just announced that AEW Dynamite Rebel Heart will be happening on September 9th, and it's set to support the I AM ALS organization. This is a great initiative to raise awareness and funds for ALS research, and it's pretty cool to see wrestling give back in this way.
Looking forward to seeing how they incorporate this cause into the show. Anyone planning to tune in?
said the AEW team in their announcement."We're proud to partner with I AM ALS and use our platform to raise awareness and support for the fight against this devastating disease,"
Looking forward to seeing how they incorporate this cause into the show. Anyone planning to tune in?
AEW Dynamite Rebel Heart to Support I AM ALS, Set for September
Set to support Rebel and I AM ALS, All Elite Wrestling announced that AEW Dynamite Rebel Heart will take place on September 9th.
bleedingcool.com