A few SH Figuarts, Power Rangers and Star Trek and more

I may be interested in the PCC Bombshock/Combaticons, but I can't afford them this instant. I'll have to get the cash before they're sold to someone else.
 
The one on the left is actually Matt Trakker, who was a character in MASK. He got a figure a couple of years ago in GI Joe's anniversary line.
- Matt Trakker...a Joe.
(Checks to see if the moon is falling from the sky)

As for newer figures, I dont have any at the moment. Are you referring to the Pursuit of Cobra toys? I know Target here just got more figures from the second wave I believe so if you are looking for someone in particular I could check for you.
- I'd love to get a couple of the POC figures (Jungle Viper in particular is awesome, and a reference to the old Night-Viper fig which I loved), but shipping to Australia is insane. The last time I asked someone to get me 1-2 figures, he told me it wasn't worth it, due to the shipping cost (which I double-checked--he was right).

Unless I'm buying lots of the figs, it's probably not practical--and at the moment I only look for particular Joe figs--my focus is more on Figuarts Faiz and Gunpla at the moment, so Joes are a little low on my budget list. :(

Thanks anyway.
 
First post updated with sold/traded items. Sorry to all those people who were interested in the Power Core Combiners. A trade offer came my way for a bunch of figures that held a lot of sentimental value to me. So I took it.
 
A couple, the Tigarton was one that I had already. Yours was in just a bit better condition. I actually just ended up getting a Rhinox that I wanted from the 10th line and now that I have the original release Optimus and Megs I realized I liked my TRU 10th set better.

Everything else is getting placed on the collection shelf as we speak though!
 
Black rx and magno showed up the other day. Thanks a lot! a little dissapointed that magno is missing the mechanism to let the door hinge open, but overall very happy. Thanks again.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top