The_Next!!!
Member
Denshi Sentai Denjiman on 6 discs
Kamen Rider BLACK subbed on 2 data discs
Ultraman 80 DVD-Rs
Lot of Godzilla DVDs, PM me for more info about these.
You MUST ship me your things first before I send.
If anyone is interested in these, I want the following things if possible:
Any metal heroes series post-space sheriff
Gavan
Chojinki Metalder
Choriki Sentai Ohranger
Chojin Sentai Jetman
Choju Sentai Liveman
Dai Sentai Goggle V
Kyojuu Tokusou Juspion
If anyone needs a ref, PM Bmoney.
Kamen Rider BLACK subbed on 2 data discs
Ultraman 80 DVD-Rs
Lot of Godzilla DVDs, PM me for more info about these.
You MUST ship me your things first before I send.
If anyone is interested in these, I want the following things if possible:
Any metal heroes series post-space sheriff
Gavan
Chojinki Metalder
Choriki Sentai Ohranger
Chojin Sentai Jetman
Choju Sentai Liveman
Dai Sentai Goggle V
Kyojuu Tokusou Juspion
If anyone needs a ref, PM Bmoney.