It's over 8,000!
1. Why was there not much KR(or Tokusatsu in general from what I hear) in the 90's? ZO seemed like it could have been an awesome series.

2. How come KR the Next subplot had absolutely NOTHING to do with the main plot involving the actual Riders? I mean, the First atleast tied into it at the end.

3. Where can I watch some showa riders with subs? Seems everyone on here has seen them but me.

4. Was Riderman in All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker supposed to be separate from Joji Yuki? If so, who the hell is the guy in the final battle then?

1. Tokusatsu was just slower back then. It happens. Kamen Rider was the biggest franchise of transforming hero at the time with Sentai, but it stopped for a while, so it just looks like a big gap. There was Ultraman Tiga which was the one of the most popular series in the 90s.

2. It just focused on V3 and action. Story was not the main concern.

3. There are a few. Check the Media Matrix for the original, X, Skyrider, Amazon, and I think that there is another one. These are not yet complete, but Black recently was completed, so that's a good one to watch now.

4. Decade never happened.

Skreeong!
90s had Metal Hero and Super Sentai, a few one offs and also Ultraman...

not to mention the second series of Godzilla films was in full swing, then you had the Gamera and Mothra Trilogies.