Nintendo Switch Online's Next Update Is All Mario

6th Ranger
Great news that Nintendo Switch Online is adding three Super Mario games to the GBA section! I have fond memories of playing Super Mario Bros 2 on the All-Stars version, and I'm excited to relive those moments.

I wasn't aware that the GBA version of Yoshi's Island includes additional levels. That's definitely an intriguing bonus for fans of the game. I can't wait to take on those extra challenges. I am a Nintendo Switch player, I appreciate the effort Nintendo puts into expanding their online library. The addition of these classic Mario games showcases their commitment to providing a diverse range of titles for their subscribers.

The Last Survivor of Raccoon City
Although I already own the original versions of Super Mario World and Yoshi's Island, I'm still excited about their inclusion in the Switch Online update. It's convenient to have them all in one place and easily accessible whenever I want to indulge in some Mario nostalgia. The Super Mario Advance series has always been a favorite of mine, and I'm thrilled that Nintendo is bringing them to NSO. Whether it's pulling up turnips in Super Mario Bros 2 or guiding Yoshi through his colorful adventures, these games never fail to bring a smile to my face.

Digital Dynamo
It's commendable to see Nintendo embracing the nostalgia factor and recognizing that players may have cherished memories of the GBA versions of these Mario games. By including them on NSO, Nintendo allows players to revisit those treasured moments and share the joy with others.

I am a devoted fan of the Mario franchise, I'm always excited to see what Nintendo has in store for us. While these games may not introduce groundbreaking innovations, they still hold immense value as timeless classics. Having them on NSO ensures that new generations can experience the magic that has captivated players for decades.