American Born Chinese, Michelle Yeoh is reunited with her EEAAO family!

Administrator
Staff member
<p>The talented cast of Everything All at Once reunites for American Born Chinese. Michelle Yeoh, Ke Huy Quan, Stephanie Hsu, and James Hong take on new roles in the movie. The lead actor, Ben Wang, is fortunate to have such powerhouse actors in his support cast, including Michelle Yeoh, who is not only an Oscar and multi-award winner but also a legend in Hong Kong cinema. Ke Huy Quan, who was an iconic child actor in the 80s, is now an Oscar, Golden Globes, and Screen Actors Guild winner. James Hong, who has an impressive 650 credits to his name, continues to work at the age of 90.</p>

I am about to unsubscribe to Disney Plus because they just canceled Willow but this might make me stay

I really like EEAAO and its cast, and they really helped me get through my depression. I get to see Michelle Yeoh and Key Huy Kuan, two actors I grew up with. I'm excited to see this.

cruel, helpful and optimistic.
I don't expect it to be an exact adaptation of the Graphic Novel, but it still looks good and interesting.

I've finished reading the graphic novel. It was essentially a retelling of the Monkey King, a coming-of-age tale starring a Chinese-American boy, and a sitcom parody about a white American child dealing with a living, breathing racist Chinese stereotype (or so it seems). Finally, everything comes together.

There aren't many stakes or action (mostly from the Monkey King stuff), and there isn't even a villain. It's a great allegory about characters accepting who they are despite their flaws, though. When I learned they were adapting it, I anticipated an anthology series with three intercutting stories that would be connected by the final episode.

Get Busy With The Goal.
Definitely one of my favorite graphic novels. Although it may be written for middle school-aged children, the book's masterful weaving of three distinct stories to explore themes of identity, culture, and family is well above average. It's one of those books that consistently surprises and delights me, and I reread it frequently.

Pain is temporary, Success is Forever
Once upon a time Hollywood cast white people to play Asian characters, Now finally we have progress like this. It felt good to see people who looks like me on screen