The Ninja Turtles Meet Street Fighter In Upcoming Comic

Staff member
<p>The Ninja Turtles were making it big in video games around the same time that Street Fighter was, but the two properties never crossed over even though a blended game could have been easy money. This is most likely because Street Fighter is from Capcom and the video game rights to Ninja Turtles belonged to Konami, two rival companies. It took 30 years and a comic book business that goes by three letters to finally arrange a meeting between the two.</p>

Handmade Connoisseur
They should have added some Street Fighter 6 characters as cross promotion but I guess they decided to go for the World Warriors which is Ryu,Ken,Chun-li and Guile who is nostalgia for 90s kids.

The World Warrior
Street Fighter has had some pretty awesome crossovers in the past! It's always exciting to see your favorite characters interact with characters from other franchises. The Tekken crossover was particularly memorable, as it combined two of the biggest fighting game franchises at the time. The X-Men crossover was also pretty epic, featuring popular characters like Wolverine,Storm and Cyclops. And who could forget the recent Fortnite crossover, where we got to see Street Fighter characters like Ryu and Chun-Li in the battle royale game? It's always fun to see Street Fighter characters in new and unexpected settings. Now this is another but its a comic instead of a game.

What's the reason for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles vs. Street Fighter being a comic book series instead of a game? Also Udon should have done this, they know Street Fighters better.

New Jersey's Finest Coffee-Loving Cop
Oh my god, you gotta admit, 90s stuff is like, sooo popular right now! And this crazy crossover that's about to drop is gonna be a total hit with all the peeps who grew up back then. Like, can you imagine? The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Street Fighter characters joining forces in a comic book series? It's seriously like a dream come true for all us nostalgic fans! And even for the younger peeps who didn't live through the 90s, but still love both franchises, it's gonna be totally epic!

#GetLaid
Oh man, you're asking me if I'm hyped for this? You better believe it! Turtles and Street Fighter, all in one? Shut the front door, sign me up! Cowabunga, baby! Those turtles are back and they're gonna rock our world!Listen, I've always had a soft spot for those heroes in a half shell. They've been my favorite since I was a kid. So to see them teaming up with the Street Fighter crew?

It's like a dream come true, folks.
And can we talk about the personalities? The turtles and Street Fighter characters are such unique and distinct personalities. I can't wait to see how they bounce off each other. It's gonna be a shell of a good time, that's for sure!

I said oooh
This sounds like a joke. I can't believe this is actually happening. I'm counting down the days until this comes out!

She took the kids Ryu
This sounds ridiculous in the best way possible. I'm so down for it.I'm not sure how well these two franchises will mesh, but I'm willing to give it a chance. People thought X-men vs Street Fighter won't work and it worked,.

'm scratching my head over here, folks. I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around how this crossover is going to play out, but hey, I'm always down for a surprise.As a fan of both the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Street Fighter, I'm feeling grateful that they're bringing these two worlds together for us. It's like a gift we never asked for, but hey, it looks cool, right?I mean, who wouldn't want to see the turtles throwing down with some Street Fighter characters? It's like a mashup of our childhood dreams. So I'm willing to give this a chance and see what kind of action-packed craziness they're cooking up for us.