/6 Kamen Rider Mask Collection 5: 1 Box (8pcs)

Synch

Member
What you get

1 box of v5
8 masks ( yup you get over half the collection already in one shot! 14 masks in all...)
masks have been opened but are still in bags and not built

What you don't get

No Doubles, yeah I ordered enough cases I was able to make up a box with out any doubles in it, lucky you!

No light up stands... yup that's right! I raided the stands & took the ones that light up & replaced them with regular versions...


cost
I'm going to ask $30 + whatever shipping works out to be, once you agree to buy pm me you're info & I'll get a few different shipping quotes for you.

Whats in the box...
Well... I'm going to leave that as a surprise since to me its half the fun of ordering these things!
 
Last edited:
We demand pics.

:eyebrow:


8box.jpg



8box1.jpg

:loltongue:
ban951652_1.jpg

ban951652_2.jpg
 
Last edited:
ok

when you order , you don't always get a light up stand
two
you're lucky if you don't get doubles
three
you don't know what you get when you order them from anyplace else & honestly I find it to be half the fun of ordering :P
4
feel free to order from there & take you're chances I know I did, ordered about 4 cases , this is not even all the extras I have left :P
5
the lights are a joke really you have to push down on the heads to see them light up :D & ... like anyone here would not do the same :P LOL I'm sure I can include a light up stand if it will really make a sale but then I may want to bump the price up like every other seller selling them :P
 
First of all, I don't honestly care about buying any of these myself. The only time I was ever tempted to get any was when one of my fave eBay sellers had some Scissors helmets, but he didn't once I was ready to place an order. I'm merely replying because you asked.

EDIT: Also, I am sorry if any point I bring up sounds like I'm being an asshole. That's not my intention - I don't mean to sound like I'm ruining your thread. :(

when you order , you don't always get a light up stand
two
you're lucky if you don't get doubles

Will have to take your word for it on these two.

three
you don't know what you get when you order them from anyplace else & honestly I find it to be half the fun of ordering :P

Not everyone is going to feel the same.

4
feel free to order from there & take you're chances I know I did, ordered about 4 cases , this is not even all the extras I have left :P

For about the same price, someone could gamble on buying two sealed cases, probably get one light in the lot, have extras they can sell or trade, maybe get the chase figure, and probably pay about as much using SAL as it would cost to ship your case with Canada Post. Canada Post sucks.

5
the lights are a joke really you have to push down on the heads to see them light up :D & ... like anyone here would not do the same :P LOL I'm sure I can include a light up stand if it will really make a sale but then I may want to bump the price up like every other seller selling them :P

That's not the point. And the light-up feature is, again, going to vary from person to person, regardless of how awesome it is.
 
I gotta agree with all those points. And considering i'd only want like 6, 9-14 i would almost rather take a gamble since either way i'm still not gonna know. Sorry, but it's the not knowing what pieces that really makes it an undesirable offer
 
But unless you pay more on ebay or even in stores you don't know what you get :D all I can say to you guys is its good you don't collect this line regularly then :P

Anyways I've since sold them all at my comic shop for $5 each & got my $$$ back :P they are no longer on the market :D This thread can now die
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top