ToyGuyMAT
Member
OI! I'm currently doing two auctions on ebay for some of my toys. if you would like to check them out (and maybe bid some dough....) here they are!
The first is for the original TMNTs from the revamped 2000 series. This is for the original 4 lean, green, fighting machines. They are still in great shape. Never played with, just displayed. They come with their signature weapons, but I can toss in some of their makeshift weapons they came with also:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=200230615474
The next is for 11 loose ToyBiz Marvel Legends action figures. All of these are loose and in great shape. Again, just displayed, never played with. The lot is about half X-Men and half literally Spider-Man. What you see in the pics is what you get.:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=200230619288
If you have any questions please email me or PM me. Also note that I am sending them USPS and not selling to outside the US, I am only accepting PayPal at this time also. Enjoy!
The first is for the original TMNTs from the revamped 2000 series. This is for the original 4 lean, green, fighting machines. They are still in great shape. Never played with, just displayed. They come with their signature weapons, but I can toss in some of their makeshift weapons they came with also:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=200230615474
The next is for 11 loose ToyBiz Marvel Legends action figures. All of these are loose and in great shape. Again, just displayed, never played with. The lot is about half X-Men and half literally Spider-Man. What you see in the pics is what you get.:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=200230619288
If you have any questions please email me or PM me. Also note that I am sending them USPS and not selling to outside the US, I am only accepting PayPal at this time also. Enjoy!
Last edited by a moderator: