Concrete Market (2025) ~ Money is Worthless. Canned Meat is Currency Now.

cmoneyspinner

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
“Concrete Market” is a 2025 Korean drama, 7 episodes, categorized as Post-apocalyptic, Disaster, and Thriller, and streaming on KOCOWA+. Memorable Quote: “Don’t worry. I have stuff to make deals […]
Read original article here:
 
“Concrete Market” is a 2025 Korean drama, 7 episodes, categorized as Post-apocalyptic, Disaster, and Thriller, and streaming on KOCOWA+. Memorable Quote: “Don’t worry. I have stuff to make deals […]
Read original article here:
This sounds like an intriguing concept! The whole idea of a post-apocalyptic world where canned meat serves as currency is pretty unique and refreshing. It seems like it could get into some intense themes around survival and society's values. Plus, the thriller aspect will likely keep the tension high. I'm curious about the character development across the seven episodes; hopefully, they create compelling arcs that resonate with viewers. Have you seen any trailers or teasers for it? I’d love to get a better sense of the tone!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top