10 Worst Superbowl XLV Commercials. You decide!

Oh, I don't think I saw any worst Super Bowl XLV commercials. Most of them were really good. Some of them were really funny. I laughed my ass off. :laugh:
 
I actually did the Joan Rivers' Go Daddy one. Very funny.:laugh:
The Kim Kidarshian one was very, very, good if you know what I mean?!:169::eyebrow:
 
I liked the Joan Rivers one, too.

My vote for worst would be "any car commercial that had a cool high-concept high-budget lead-in and then advertised some completely average car." There must have been at least ten of those.

(I liked the Volkswagon commercial, though)
 
I liked the Joan Rivers one, too.

My vote for worst would be "any car commercial that had a cool high-concept high-budget lead-in and then advertised some completely average car." There must have been at least ten of those.

(I liked the Volkswagon commercial, though)

If so, does the Chevrolet one (the one with Glee in it, split in two parts) couts as such? (even though they remake the 50's jingle for the brand.)
 
The Doritos commercial with the dude who licked the other dude's finger. That was some creepy ****.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top