1 Pound Gospel (1 Pound no Fukuin)

Anybody fan of KAT-TUN??? not that i realy like them but Kamenashi Kazuya will play a boxer in a upcoming drama called:1 Pound no Fukuin.
His co actres will be Kuroki Meisa (from heavently forest and Chakushin Ari final) she will play a nun named sister angela.

[HIDE]Kosaku Hatanaka (Kamenashi Kazuya) is a skilled boxer who turned pro at the age of 19, but he finds himself facing a string of defeats due to his inability to control his appetite, which always puts him in a heavier weight class. One day after losing a match, he wanders into a church where he meets a naive, fledgling nun, and he immediately finds himself interested in her.[/HIDE]
Info about the original Manga
wiki.D-addicts page
 
Nice. Thanks for the promos.

I only know of Kamenashi from Nobuta wo Produce (which I still have to see...), but I've seen him in other random videos. This show does look promising... I'm looking forward to it.
 
Saw a few promo pictures for this... Kamenashi looks waaay to skinny to be a boxer. But we'll see, I guess.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top