K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Look, I am very sorry that I have been mean to you in the past okay? And this whole thing with me as your rival or your slave has got to stop. And I know we got off on a bad start, that was in the past. And I really do feel sorry for what I have done and I wished that we hadn't gone the path we had. I understand that you can't stop how you act and that sometimes you feel the need to do so. I act that way sometimes in public too. Sometimes I reveal accidentally that I watch "Power Rangers" (I put that in quotes cause that what everyone I know thinks what Kamen Rider is) still and that makes me feel embarrassed.I know that we can't become friends that maybe we can start with something small, like acquaintances. I will understand that you will still hate me and most likely ignore this message but, I really do feel sorry for what I have done. So please stop with this whole act of me being your rival and slave, okay?
    Just a question...What's up with your random letter capitalizing?Either you capitalize your letters properly or just type in all lowercase.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…