Kalle
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hey there, how are you doing? Just to let you know that I don't want you to think that I'm cold-hearted when it comes to The Oscars this year. It's just that I don't plan on to watch this year, that's all! :D

Anyway, there you have it. lol
    ha ha ha ha.

Don't worry about it. I won't be hating it down the line anytime soon, dear. It's just that cyber bullying and bullying all together needed to be stopped at once. It's getting annoying. I'm speaking from my personal experience.
    Gotta to love spaghetti! :D

Um, you'll have to forgive me for chatting up with you, 'cause I'm a bit bored. There's nothing much to do out here. Except..movie screenplay that I was discussed with my friends about it. They told me that I should go for it. You agree?
    Ah. All right.

Well, I'm going to take a nap now. I've stayed up a very late night. To be honest with you, I didn't go to sleep. That's why I'm going to let my brain to rest well.

You have a nice day. It was nice talking with you today. Forgive me if I'm a bit off today, because I seemed to be a bit drunk...
    LOL.

Actually, I'm very glad that I got my things deleted in there. All I has to do is to click system restore and things are being back to normal now. That's why I'm kicking my computer's its ass. That I'm the meanest boss here!

I'm glad that my computer didn't quit on me. Anyway, how are the things goes for you?
    Hey there.

Just want to let you know that I've finally correct the problem in my computer. Everything's fine now. Just some stupid program cause that. I managed to deleted a lot....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…