Rick and Morty season 3

Hey fans, Rick and Morty has been brought back. Rick and Morty season three, episode one is now aired on Netflix. Well the next episode you have to be patient for a week.

Sweet, I wouldn't call myself an avid watcher of the show but nice to hear that it is getting another season. Hope the humor and stories in the series still stay fresh.

Wow, this is a great news, and we must wait only one week. I know it was following a new season but I thought it will take more time until it will be released!

I hate it when TV shows only release one episode a week. You tend to appreciate the show a lot but it's annoying not being able to binge watch a whole season in a few days.:D It was a good episode, not as great as some of the previous episodes but it was good. I liked the Mad Max style inspiration that they used which was quite funny. Unfortunately, for Netflix, you can only watch it a week after the release so I would try and find other methods to watch the show like I did. So if you watch it on Netflix, you will be a week behind everyone else and may see spoilers by accident on the internet/social media.

I was delighted when i heard that this show was getting another season, i hope it stays on track and keep performing well.

I'm not a Rick and Morty adventure fan. I like Naruto the best. Glad though for the fans of Rick & Morty that there will be another season.

Hey fans, Rick and Morty has been brought back. Rick and Morty season three, episode one is now aired on Netflix. Well the next episode you have to be patient for a week.

This sounds great because I have missed watching Rick and Morty for a long time now. I am eagerly waiting to subscribe on the new Sim card I got in order to log on to the Netflix and check out the episode one of the Rick and Morty season three.