Rick And Morty Season 7 Premieres October 15

Staff member
<p>Last week Adult Swim said we’d know when Rick and Morty is coming back very soon. And today is Soon: they’ve revealed Season 7 of the anarchic adult cartoon will be ready October 15.</p>

It's definitely going to feel strange watching Rick without Justin Roiland's iconic voice. Growing up watching Rick and Morty with his distinct tone has made it an integral part of the experience. While I understand the decision to let him go due to his involvement with domestic violence, and I agree with the principle of accountability, it's going to be a major adjustment to witness the show without his signature touch. I sincerely hope that the replacement can do justice to the character of Rick and maintain the essence that fans have come to love. Change can be tough, but if it ensures a safer and more responsible entertainment environment, it's a necessary step.

Hey Mickey!
The departure of Justin Roiland and its quick resolution leaves me wondering how will we adjust from the change.

The seamless replacement of Justin Roiland, considering his significant role, is an intriguing feat. The hints provided about the season's trajectory, including the pasta image and the emphasis on character authenticity, add spice to the anticipation. The alteration in streaming plans, along with the reference to individual episode purchases, invites analysis of changing streaming dynamics and viewer consumption patterns.

The news that Rick and Morty Season 7 is coming out has made people feel both excited and unsure. People are excited for new adventures, but they're also worried because the person who used to work on the show, Justin Roiland, is not there anymore. It's interesting to see how things will go with the new person in charge. They've given us some hints about what the new season will be like, like a picture of Rick with pasta and the characters sounding like themselves. But the way we watch the show might change, which makes us wonder how we'll be able to watch it and how things are different now.

The revelation of Rick and Morty Season 7's premiere date is exciting, but it's hard not to feel concerned about the show's future after the departure of Justin Roiland. The hints dropped about the upcoming season's themes, like Rick's pasta plate and the emphasis on character authenticity, give hope for a strong continuation. However, the change in streaming availability is a bit perplexing and might not sit well with dedicated fans.

We are all beautiful
Watching Rick and Morty without Justin Roiland's voice will be strange. His voice is so intertwined with the characters. While I understand why he was replaced, I hope the new voice actors can capture the essence of Rick Sanchez

Its my Oddyssey
The absence of Justin Roiland's voice in Rick and Morty Season 7 will be a notable change. While I comprehend the necessity of his replacement due to the severity of his actions, it's undeniable that his voice has become synonymous with the characters. The hope is that the new voice actors will step up to the challenge and maintain the spirit of the show while supporting accountability.

I said oooh
WHERE is Naruto? I've been wondering if Summer and Morty's son will ever make another appearance0

It's great to hear that Adult Swim is dedicated to continuing Rick and Morty despite the challenges. The series has always been a wild ride, and I'm sure Season 7 will be no different. Let's see what crazy escapades they get into this time!