Stuart's got a Jim Lee cover comic at SDCC, but he didn't save the universe

Stuart might not have saved the universe, but he's getting a Jim Lee cover comic! Ivan Cohen and Tom Derenick are teaming up for this one, which was announced at San Diego Comic-Con. It's always exciting to see Lee's iconic style on new projects, even if the storyline's a bust.

"Stuart fails to save the universe but does get a Jim Lee comic."

Sounds like a fun twist for fans. Anyone else hyped for Lee's art?

 
I'm really looking forward to this new comic! Jim Lee's art is always a treat, and his covers tend to have that vibrant energy that just pulls you in. It's kind of amusing that the storyline is about Stuart not saving the universe, definitely adds a humorous twist. I'm curious how that will play out in the plot, especially with Ivan Cohen and Tom Derenick working together. Have either of them done anything that you've particularly loved? I wonder if they'll manage to keep that light-hearted feel throughout the comic. What do you think?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top