Latest News & Videos

My first exposure to my newest interview subject’s work came from the late 80s to the early 90s. I saw Stuart Pankin on both HBO’s Not Necessarily The News, where he played anchorman Bob Charles and many other characters, and ABC’s Dinosaurs, where he provided the voice of Earl Sinclair. As I grew older, I would see Stuart Pankin in movies like Love At Stake and Arachnophobia, and find him to be a very funny talent. My friend and former interview subject Kim Hopkins, who worked with Stuart in The Hollywood Knights, suggested Mr. Pankin to me as a potential interview subject and helped to connect us on social media. I spoke to Stuart on Monday, July 27th, and I hope you all enjoy getting to know him.

Say hello to Stuart Pankin!
Stuart: Hi. There’s no one here to take your call, but if you leave a message, I’ll get back to you…No. It’s me...
Continue reading...

Peter Paltridge

Staff member
I must be the only one who wasn't surprised by the Dinosaurs finale. I always assumed "since they're dinosaurs, they're probably all gonna die in the last episode." And they did. If there hadn't been an episode where they died, I would have assumed there was one in a Mandela Effect sort of way.

Joanna Cassidy is a big get. It's too bad the one with Ann Jillian must have fallen through.

The Ann Jillian interview hasn't fallen through. I sent the transcript last year to her husband/manager for proofing and corrections, but they got very busy and then had some health issues to deal with, so they haven't had a chance to do the corrections yet. I'll send them another e-mail tonight.

Stephentaich

Hello, We are so happy I discovered site there is helpfull facts everywhere. My friends and I have a the gutters company services. We were hunting about on the internet and clicked this website in pure luck while I was looking for solutions to problems about our business and this will be a fantastic place for us to return to always. We will be happy to give a deal to anyone from this site if you need any of our help. If you need a website look at facebook marketing services

Stephentaich

Hello, I am over joyed I found site a lot benifitial knowledge everywhere. My husband and I operate a gutters price business services. I was hunting about on the internet and discovered this site in pure luck while I was looking for answers to problems about our handyman services and this is a awesome place for me to comeback to again and again. We are happy to give a deal to everyone from this website if you need any of these help. If you need a new blog check scottsdale seo

Stephentaich

Hi, I am so happy that I stumbled across blog tons of benifitial tricks and tips here. My family and I have a vinyl gutter guards company services. I was browsing about on the web and discovered this site by accident while I was looking for answers to problems about our handyman services and this is a great spot for me to comeback to everyday. We are happy to give a deal to everyone from this website if you need any of these services. If you need a digital marketing campaign look at international scottsdale

Stephentaich

Hi, My girlfriend and I are thrilled That we discovered website there are important information all over the place. My husband and I have a best gutter guard company services. We were hunting about on the internet and found this site luckily as I was searching for answers to problems about our handyman services and this is a great spot for us to comeback to ocassionally. We are happy to give a deal to everyone from this website if you need any of our services. If you need a new blog look at phoenix marketing

Stephentaich

Hello there, We are so astounded that I researched and found forum tons of benifitial tricks and tips here. My family and I have a gutter guard types business services. We were searching around on the internet and clicked this site by accident while I was looking for solutions to problems about our handyman services and this will be a fantastic spot for me to comeback to ocassionally. We are happy to offer a discount to anyone from this website if you need any of these help. If you need a site look at design companies los angeles

Stephentaich

Hello there, My husband and I are excited That we stumbled across website there are great facts all over the place. My friends and I have a gutter cleaning business service. We were looking about on the internet and landed on this site luckily while I was looking for solutions to questions about our business and this is a fantastic place for me to comeback to always. We will be happy to help to anyone from this site if you need any of these services. If you need a site check northern arizona seo

Stephentaich

Hello there, We are thrilled we registered on social site tons of helpfull facts everywhere. My wife and I have a gutter cleaners business services. We were searching about on the internet and landed on this site in pure luck as I was looking for answers to problems about our handyman services and this is a fantastic place for us to comeback to everyday. We are happy to offer a discount to everyone from this site if you need any of our services. If you need a site check web design services and firm sedona

Stephentaich

Hi, My husband and I are excited we registered on networking site there is important knowledge here. My husband and I operate a gutterstuff business service. We were looking around on the internet and landed on this site in pure luck while I was looking for solutions to problems about our business and this will be a fantastic place for us to comeback to again and again. We are happy to offer a discount to everyone from this site if you need any of these help. If you need a new blog look at Flagstaff Az Web Design 86003 and 86001

Stephentaich

Hello, My husband and I are astounded that I found web site there is usefull tricks and tips all over the place. My friends and I have a clogged gutters company service. We were hunting around on the internet and discovered this web site luckily while I was looking for solutions to questions about our business and this will be a awesome spot for us to comeback to ocassionally. We will be happy to offer a discount to anyone from this site if you need any of these services. If you need a digital marketing campaign check search engine optimization company near me in sedona

Stephentaich

I have a service is a highly sought after service and expert niche and a way for everyone to create money. Here are a couple of my own personal websites: Immigration Attorney in Orange County, California. my brother and I are so glad having clicked on the blog, it's really what people at my job were dreaming for. The articles here on the nice website is beneficial and collective and will provide my kids and I while I am at work productive information. It looks like everyone finds a lot of specific details about this and the other hyper links and info really show it. I'm not usually on the internet all day long however as my friends and I get an opportunity I'm completely searching archives of information or stuff similarly the same. Can't express my gratitude. If you know anyone that wanted some major site work like: Immigration Litigation And Appeals also wordpress design business in Sedona let me know.

Justintup

Zomo Sovieticos — уникальная серия, которую посветили чемпионатам мира.
Есть табак с Российской тематикой на внешней части пачки.
Сочный апельсин с пряной корицей и имбирем.
Просто потрясающее сочетание вкусов.
Видимо такое послевкусие оставил чемпионат в нашей стране.
В любом случае, вкус очень насыщенный и ароматный.
Дымность – очень высокая.

Для тех, кто хочет покрепче есть линейка Black.
Его особенность – табак на протяжении 6 лет выдержанный в бочках.
Вкус более насыщенный и очень интересный.
Так же есть беcтабачные смеси, для тех, кто не очень любит послевкусие табака.
В заключении можно сказать, что табак для кальяна Zomo – это действительно интересный продукт,
который никого не оставит равнодушным.
В нем есть все, что так важно для кальяна – дымность невероятная, крепость умеренная и очень приятная, разнообразие вкусов поражает.
Купить табак в Хабаровске Вам поможет обзор,который Мы для Вас опубликовали.
Остановите выбор на этом табаке, дополните его прекрасным углем для кальяна и наслаждайтесь дымным вечером в компании друзей.

Табак для кальяна 4b5af4b

Justintup

В заключении можно сказать, что табак для кальяна Zomo – это действительно интересный продукт,
В нем есть все, что так важно для кальяна – дымность невероятная, крепость умеренная и очень приятная, разнообразие вкусов поражает.
Остановите выбор на этом табаке, дополните его прекрасным углем для кальяна и наслаждайтесь дымным вечером в компании друзей.

Табак для кальяна b5af4b6

Justintup

Недорогой табак для кальяна bc7c834

Justintup

Zomo 4ec9617

Justintup

Недорогой табак для кальяна 14b5af4

Justintup

Zomo 6_a72d0

Justintup

Недорогой табак для кальяна 72414b5

Justintup

Табак для кальяна 34ec961

Latest posts

Who's on Discord?

Mastodon