Best Mystery Shows on Hulu That Are Worth Binge-Watching?

Justin J

Active Member
I'm in the mood for some great mystery shows to binge on Hulu. I really enjoy twists and engaging plots that keep me guessing. What are some of the best mystery series on the platform that you think I shouldn't miss? Thanks!
 
You definitely need to check out "The Other Black Girl" if you haven't already. It looks to be a wild ride with some serious twists around the themes of race and workplace dynamics. Another gem is "Only Murders in the Building", the chemistry between Steve Martin, Martin Short, and Selena Gomez is just perfect, and the plot always keeps you second-guessing who's the real culprit.

If you're into something a bit darker, "The Killing" is worth revisiting. It does such a great job with character development alongside the mystery. What kind of mystery twists do you usually enjoy? Like psychological tension or more of the classic whodunit vibe?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top