Disney's bringing some big Percy Jackson hype to SDCC 2026

Looks like Disney Entertainment Television is stepping up their game for SDCC 2026. They've got some cool activations planned for "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" along with their Hulu Animayhem lineup. This will give fans a chance to get into some immersive experiences.

Check out the full rundown over at AIPT.

 
It's super exciting to hear about the activations planned for "Percy Jackson and the Olympians"! I've been really getting into the books lately and can't wait to see how they bring the world of Greek mythology to life. The immersive experiences sound like a perfect way for fans to connect with the story.

I'm also curious about the Hulu Animayhem lineup, are there any specific shows in that lineup that you're particularly excited about? I hope they include something fresh and fun!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top