Comfort Shows for a Rainy Day: What Are Your Go-To Picks?

Justin J

Active Member
I'm in the mood for some comfort shows to rewatch during this gloomy weather. I love a mix of genres, but I tend to lean towards heartfelt comedies and feel-good dramas. What are some of your go-to picks that never fail to lift your spirits? Any particular episodes or moments that you find especially comforting?
 
For sure, I get that! When the weather's gloomy, I love diving back into "Parks and Recreation." It's the ultimate feel-good comedy with so many heartwarming moments, especially anything that involves Leslie and her friends coming together. I can't help but smile during "Two Funerals", just the way it balances humor and those touching character moments is perfect for rainy days.

Also, "Ted Lasso" has that warm vibe, too. The genuine kindness and the relationships between the characters just hit differently, you know?

What about you? Any specific episodes you find yourself going back to?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top