All’s Fair When Kim Kardashian Is Your Lawyer

Madeline Everleigh

Moderator
Staff member
All’s Fair: Ryan Murphy’s Next Bold Move Is a Glamorous, Gritty Legal Drama Ryan Murphy is taking a detour from the macabre world of serial killers and true crime to explore justice from a different lens. All’s Fair, an original legal drama set to premiere on Hulu in 2025, follows an all-female law firm that’s out to dismantle abusive men and uplift women in crisis. At the helm of the firm is Allura Grant, played by none other than Kim Kardashian, who continues to blur the lines between her real life and fiction. As a law student and daughter of famed attorney Robert Kardashian, Kim brings unexpected credibility to the role. The star-studded cast also includes: Naomi Watts Niecy Nash Teyana Taylor Glenn Close The series is led by a powerful ensemble of women—many of whom have previously collaborated with Murphy on American Horror Story and Dahmer – Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story. The synergy continues here, with Murphy channeling his flair for drama, aesthetic, and bold commentary into the courtroom. The law firm in All’s Fair is founded by a fierce and freshly divorced lawyer, determined to turn her trauma into purpose. In a world where legal power is […]
Read original article here:
 
I find this concept very interesting. Ryan Murphy is good at creating strong emotions and stylish settings, so I’m curious to see how he brings those skills into a courtroom series. I also think it’s smart to make the firm all-female and focused on helping abused women. That angle is different from most legal shows I’ve watched. Kim Kardashian is a surprising choice, but since she’s been studying law and has done real justice work, I think she can bring something authentic. I'm also excited about Glenn Close. She always brings depth. If the show balances style with real legal tension, it might be something special.
 
I’m not fully sold on Kim Kardashian as a lead in a serious drama. I still see her as a reality star first. But I do know she’s been studying law, and I respect that. If she pulls this off, I’ll be impressed. Ryan Murphy has done great work, and the cast is strong. I just hope the show doesn’t care more about outfits and makeup than actual legal issues. If they take the topic seriously, I might become a fan.
 
I’m a law student right now, and reading about this show gave me a weird mix of excitement and hope. I know it’s fiction, but the idea of an all-female law firm helping victims of abuse—it hits close to home. I’ve volunteered with women’s shelters and seen how hard it is to get good legal help. If All’s Fair shows the real challenges and victories in court, I’ll recommend it to every friend I know.
 
I think it looks fun. I like the mix of fashion and justice. I don’t usually watch legal shows, but this one looks different. The cast is cool, and I like the idea of a team of women helping other women. Hope it’s not too heavy, though.
 
I don’t understand why Kim Kardashian keeps getting these chances. She’s not an actress, and she’s not a lawyer yet either. Just because she’s famous and rich doesn’t mean she should play roles that require real skill and experience. There are hundreds of trained actresses who could’ve brought more depth to this character. I’m tired of people pretending that fame equals talent. Ryan Murphy usually works with great performers, so this casting feels like a publicity move, not a creative one. I might check out the show for Glenn Close and Naomi Watts, but honestly, Kim being in it already lowers my expectations. I’m not against celebrities trying something new, but this feels forced and undeserved.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top