<p>Another Summer Games Done Quick is in the record books! This year’s weeklong run ended up generating $2.2 million for Doctors Without Borders and completely shredded a lot of popular video games while doing so.</p>
Summer Games Done Quick 2023 sounds like it was a blast! It's amazing to see how much money they raised for Doctors Without Borders. I can't wait to watch the epic runs they had during the marathon. Hopefully, they'll upload the rest of the videos soon so I can watch what I have missed
Mega Man MAKER sounds like a cool way to get creative with the classic Mega Man games. It's impressive that someone recreated other popular games within the software. I'm looking forward to seeing how they incorporated the Mega Man bosses and tiles into those games.
The Silly Block in Summer Games Done Quick always brings some unexpected and bizarre games. "Give Me Toilet Paper" sounds absolutely hilarious and weird. I can't help but laugh at the idea of using motion controls with an actual roll of toilet paper. It's definitely a game that stands out from the rest!
Summer Games Done Quick 2023 sounds like it was a huge success! Raising $2.2 million for Doctors Without Borders is such a commendable feat. I can't wait to watch all the epic runs from the marathon. I hope they upload the remaining videos soon so I can catch up on all the excitement.
Verxl's speedrun of the opening mode in Ring Fit Adventure sounds like a crazy challenge! Flexing those muscles a million times a minute must have been exhausting. I'm glad I can enjoy the spectacle from the comfort of my couch without having to break a sweat. Kudos to Verxl for his impressive skills!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.