MASHLE: Magic And Muscles Debuts English Dub On Crunchyroll May 26

MY friends keeps telling me this is the next "One Punch Man"

The show is basically Harry Potter with One Punch Man so I can understand the comparisons.

Mash's finest attribute is that, while everyone else uses magic to alter reality, Mash uses his muscles to break it. I laughed so hard in Episode 4 that I lost my voice; the last time I did this was while watching Love is War. It's beyond comprehension how he gets away with using muscles at a magic school. I'm now watching it with subtitles, but I'd like to hear it in dub. I'm not a fan of dub like those "language nerds" who think it elevates them.

Since watching The English Dub of Ghosts tales, I haven't laughed at an anime show. In Dragonball, it is canon that strong characters that make jokes are just stronger than serious powerful anime characters because it makes for better comedy. Arale can easily defeat Goku. As a result, Mash can defeat Goku because he is a member of the Toonforce.

Aleks Le is also the Voice actor of Luke in Street Fighter 6 and he is a really fun guy. I follow his socials and he always makes me laugh. Glad he is booking more jobs.

Unsure of what to anticipate, I purchased the first book and immediately read the remaining chapters via the Shonen Jump app. I've read some of the most hilarious manga. I had no idea it had become an anime or that an English dub was on the way. I wish the voice actors are good because I will be watching.

I attended Anime Central and had the privilege of watching the premiere of the first episode of Mashle: Magic and Muscles English dub. Let me tell you, it was a blast! The voice cast did an amazing job bringing the characters to life.I'm glad to see Aleks Le taking on the role of Mash Burnedead. From their previous work in Demon Slayer and VINLAND SAGA, I have high hopes for their portrayal of Mash. It's going to be interesting to see how they capture the character's unique personality.

I appreciate how the official synopsis sets up the story and introduces us to Mash's goals and challenges. The idea of him aiming to become a "Divine Visionary" and competing against the best wizards in the world but using his muscles instead of magic is crazy.