The Last Of Us Delays Production Of Season Two

Administrator
<p>Since the first season of HBO’s The Last Of Us was the sensation of the spring, it stands to reason they would get to work on a second season right away….under normal circumstances. But the writers’ strike has put a lot of shows on pause, and as of today, you can add this one to them.</p>

I can't believe this writer's strike has caused The Last of Us Season Two and my other favorite shows to be delayed. I'm absolutely livid. How long are we supposed to wait? This is ridiculous!

sup
really a Big fan of the show, I'm willing to wait and trust the process. I support the writer's strike because I believe they deserve fair compensation for their hard work. Quality should never be sacrificed for the sake of speed. I'm sure The Last of Us Season Two will be worth the wait.

Just call my name! Abbygail!
"I'm getting really frustrated with all the delays caused by this writer's strike. I just want to see The Last of Us Season Two but they are keeping it from happening! I hope this all gets resolved soon so we can finally enjoy the next chapter of this amazing story.

The writers gave as an amazing show that respect the source material. I'm a bit disappointed about the delay, but I understand why it's necessary. The Last of Us Season One was amazing, and I trust that the writers will continue to deliver an incredible story in Season Two. I'd rather wait for something great than have it rushed and disappointing.

Crossing my fingers and toes that the writers and studios can come to an agreement soon. While I support the writer's strike and their right to fair compensation, I also don't want to wait too long for the shows I love and I also do not want my favorite shows to get canceled because of them. It's a tricky situation, but I'm hopeful that a resolution will be reached soon

6th Ranger
This could give enough time for Bella Ramsey to finally have puberty and look much older since she looks too young to play TLOUS2 Ellie.

Entertainment Enthusiast
Yes the strike is still happening and they will keep doing this as long as they are criminally underpaid.

Hey I just met you!
Damn Hollywood, Just give what the writers want so we wont have protests like this anymore.