Broken Tales: Lost Stories Launches Kickstarter May 31

Administrator
<p>In 2021, World Anvil Publishing introduced Broken Tales, a tabletop RPG about upside-down fairytales set in a dark 18th-century Europe. Once the crowdfunding campaign for the game was launched, it reached its goal in ten minutes and went on to earn nearly $135,000 (when converted to US currency). A stretch goal covering the game’s first expansion, The Broken Ones, was also met.</p>

Wow, the success of the original Broken Tales crowdfunding campaign is impressive! I wasn't even aware of it at the time, but I'm glad to hear that the sequel, Lost Stories, will be launching soon. The addition of custom products like themed dice and a GM screen sounds really cool. I

Captain of the IKV Grilka's Revenge
Broken Tales: Lost Stories sounds like a game that we would all enjoy, especially with the new super-villains and expanded locations. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on the Kickstarter campaign and considering backing it.

Hey, this sounds like a really fun game! I love RPGs, and I think the concept of upside-down fairytales in a dark 18th-century Europe setting is really unique. I'm curious to see what new scenarios will be included in the Lost Stories expansion. I'm definitely going to be checking out the Kickstarter campaign when it launches.

Never played the original Broken Tales game, but the Lost Stories expansion sounds like a great place to jump in. I love the idea of a novel cast of Hunters, and I'm curious to see which fairytales the new scenarios will be based on. The custom products like themed dice and a GM screen also sound like a great addition.

This sounds like a really cool game! I love the concept of upside-down fairytales in a dark 18th-century Europe setting. The addition of new super-villains and a new mega-location in Rome has me really excited to check out the Lost Stories expansion. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on the Kickstarter campaign.

Broken Tales: Lost Stories sounds like a great game. I'm excited to see what new scenarios will be included and which fairy tales they'll be based on. The addition of custom products like themed dice and a GM screen is also a nice touch.

The Fighting Fanatic
Wow, I can't believe how successful the original campaign for Broken Tales was! I missed out on it, but I'm excited to hear that there's going to be a sequel. Lost Stories sounds like it's going to be just as fun and challenging as the first game, with new scenarios and villains to encounter. And the custom products sound like a great way to add some flair to our game nights. I'm definitely going to be keeping an eye out for the campaign launch!

The first game was such a unique and enjoyable experience, and I'm excited to see what kind of new stories and characters we'll encounter in the sequel. The addition of custom products is a nice touch, too - it's always fun to have some cool dice and a GM screen to make the game even more immersive. I'm definitely going to be backing this campaign and diving back into the world of Broken Tales!