Broken Tales: Lost Stories Launches Kickstarter May 31
In 2021, World Anvil Publishing introduced Broken Tales, a tabletop RPG about upside-down fairytales set in a dark 18th-century Europe. Once the crowdfunding campaign for the game was launched, it reached its goal in ten minutes and went on to earn nearly $135,000 (when converted to US currency). A stretch goal covering the game’s first expansion, The Broken Ones, was also met.
Today World Anvil announced it’s finishing work on a sequel to Broken Tales and will be launching the campaign for it by the end of this month. Broken Tales: Lost Stories will take place in the same setting and contain all this:
- New Scenarios based on fairytales the Community has been vocal about.
- The Nemeses, new super-villains summoned by The One Who Plots in the Shadows to expand or continue the Broken Tales campaign, with new locations, new story hooks, and more.
- A novel cast of Hunters, many of whom will be exclusive to campaign backers.
- New Dark Presences & Treasures of the Order from stories we didn’t explore in the previous books.
- The City of the Order, Rome. A new mega-location the Hunters can visit between assignments, rich with NPCs, story hooks, and intrigue!
- And much more!
While the original campaign had no extra goodies, Broken Tales: Lost Stories will introduce custom products like themed dice and a GM screen. These will be available to order when the campaign goes live May 31. Save this link for later.
With the Hunters at his door, The One Who Plots in the Shadows is forced to summon the Nemeses, five super-fairytale villains who will prevent the mastermind of this broken world from succumbing to the Order’s machinations. After all, there are still some twisted tales to tell…
Loading new replies...
Join the full discussion at the PopGeeks.com - Books, Film, Video Games, Animation Discussion →