Manga Creator Itaru Bonnoki Taking Hiatus

Administrator
<p>Itaru Bonnoki, creator of the hit manga “The Vampire Dies In No Time,” has announced a short hiatus from producing his book. In an announcement made to Twitter this week, Bonnoki said he was putting his pen down for the time being. He did not cite the reason, but it’s implied to be a health thing — he said he needed to rest until his stomach was healthy enough to eat a Burger King Whopper. Yes, he specifically mentioned the Whopper.</p>

I hope he gets well soon and I hope this is not a similar case like Yoshihiro Togashi who have to take a break for years before he is able to continue Hunter X Hunter because of health issues.

Cock-a-doodle-doo
It's always a bummer to hear when a creator goes on hiatus, but their health and well-being come first. I'm glad to hear that Itaru Bonnoki is taking the time to rest and recover, and I hope he's back to creating soon.

Resident of Bandora's Palace
The Vampire Dies In No Time is such a unique manga, with a great mix of humor and action. It's no wonder it's been so popular since its introduction in 2015.
It's unfortunate that Bonnoki has had to take so many breaks in the past year. It just goes to show how demanding the manga industry can be on its creators.
I'm sure fans of The Vampire Dies In No Time will understand and they are willing to wait for Bonnoki's return from his hiatus. In the meantime, there are plenty of other great manga out there to check out.

Sweet and Sour
Health should always be a top priority, especially for someone who creates as much as Bonnoki does. I hope he takes all the time he needs to rest and recover.

Given the amount of time and effort that goes into each chapter, it is impressive to believe that some manga writers are able to produce such outstanding works on a regular basis. That other manga authors, like the author of Hunter x Hunter, have had to take pauses is not surprising to me. It only serves to highlight how demanding the field can be. Bonnoki should take breaks if his health needs it.

Live Long and Prosper
Sending my best wishes to Itaru Bonnoki for a speedy recovery! Rest up and take care of yourself.

Lord of the Stars
The health of creators like Bonnoki is so important, especially given how much joy they bring to readers. Take all the time you need to recover, and we'll be here when you're ready to come back.It's never easy to hear that a creator has to take a hiatus, but it's always better for them to take care of themselves first. Bonnoki, we're all rooting for you!

"Powered up and ready to go!"
The Vampire Dies In No Time has brought so much laughter and enjoyment to its readers, thanks to the talent of Bonnoki. Here's hoping he takes all the time he needs to get better and come back even stronger.It takes a lot of courage for a creator to admit they need a break, especially in a demanding industry like manga. I hope Itaru Bonnoki knows that he has our full support and encouragement to take all the time he needs to recover.

New days fly away across D universe See you there
I hope Itaru Bonnoki is able to find some peace and rest during his hiatus, and comes back feeling refreshed and ready to create even more amazing stories.
It's never easy to take a break from something you love doing, but I hope Bonnoki is able to see this time as an opportunity to recharge and come back even stronger.
We're all thinking of you, Bonnoki! Take care of yourself and know that your fans will be eagerly awaiting your return when you're ready.