Free Comic Book Day 2023 Is Approaching: Here's The Full List

Administrator
<p>It’s almost Free Comic Book Day! It’s the day the industry set aside to entice new readers by offering free editions of their comics. On this day (May 6, this year) you can simply walk into any comic shop and take something — although different rules will apply. Some shops put a limit on how many free comics you can take. It’s considered polite to buy something from the shop you get the free comics from; it’s the whole reason they’re doing this and they have to pay the distributor to give these “free” comics out.</p>

Watch Me
I'm torn between grabbing all the Gold Level comics or hunting down the more obscure Silver Level ones. Decisions, decisions.

Mushroom Kingdom Expert
Free Comic Book Day is like Christmas morning for me.I'm definitely taking advantage of Free Comic Book Day to introduce my non-comic book reading friends to the wonderful world of comics. Who knows, maybe I'll convert them into fans!

Domestic King
I'm definitely going to be buying something from the shop when I pick up my free comics. It's a small gesture of gratitude for their support of the comic book industry and their dedication to providing a great shopping experience.

So there are 44 different comics to choose from this year! It's a great way to discover new series and explore different genres without having to make a financial commitment.