Cranium Games Get Revamped For 25th Anniversary

Staff member
<p>In 1998 the first Cranium party game was introduced — a combination of elements that had appeared in other party games including art, trivia, language, and performance. The game took off and made its creators a mint, and also turbocharged the career of artist Curtis Baseman (who created the characters that appear on the box). Several other spinoff games were added to the market before Cranium and all that had to do with it was sold to Hasbro Games in 2008.</p>

How Amazing that Cranium is turning 25! It's amazing how a game that combines so many different elements can still be so popular after all these years. I can't wait to try out the new 25th Anniversary Edition and see what kind of new activities they've come up with.

I'm excited to see that Cranium Big Brain is getting a revamp. It sounds like a fun way to engage your brain and work on your problem-solving skills. And at such an affordable price, it's a no-brainer! I use to play it as a kid and I want to try the new version with my kids.

Master of the Dice
I remember playing Hullabaloo as a kid and always having a blast. The new app-driven game modes sound like they'll take it to the next level. It's great to see a classic game like this getting updated for the modern age. Hoopla sounds like the perfect game for a group of friends looking to have a good laugh. I can't wait to try out the new Advanced Mode and see how crazy the clues get. It's good to see that Cranium is still finding ways to keep the game fresh and fun.

Gotta admit, I'm a little disappointed that Curtis Baseman's original artwork isn't being used for the 25th Anniversary Edition. His characters were such a big part of what made Cranium so memorable. But I'm still excited to see what the new version has in store, and I'm sure it'll be a hit with fans old and new.

Cranium was such a big part of my childhood. I remember spending hours playing with my friends and family, laughing and learning at the same time. Seeing the new Cranium games being released for the 25th Anniversary Edition really takes me back. I remember playing the original game and feeling like it was something totally new and exciting. It's amazing to see that the game is still going strong after all these years.

Cock-a-doodle-doo
Thinking back to all the times I played Cranium games with my friends, I can't help but feel a little bit emotional because I don't talk to them anymore. It's crazy how a simple game can create such strong memories and connections with the people you play it with. I'm so grateful for those moments and can't wait to create new ones with the 25th Anniversary Edition. This time with my friends who stayed.

Dancing in the rain!
The fact that Hoopla is getting a makeover for its 25th anniversary makes me very happy! With its absurd and amusing trials that never fail to make us laugh, this game has always been a favorite of mine and my friends'. I'm eager to experiment with the new Advanced Mode.

Captain of the IKV Grilka's Revenge
I haven't played many Cranium games in the past. I'm a father of young kids, but after hearing about the updated versions for the 25th anniversary, I can't wait to do so! I love that there are games for players of all ages, and the variety of activities in this 25th Anniversary Edition sound excellent for my family. The app-based gaming in Hullabaloo is definitely what my kids will enjoy the most. It's nice to see classic games updated for a modern audience!