Clone High Revival Set For Spring Premiere

Staff member
<p>HBO Max has finally set a premiere window for the return of Phil Lord and Chris Miller’s Clone High, originally seen on MTV twenty years ago for one brief but brilliant and glorious season. They confirmed at WonderCon this weekend that the show has been set to return “this spring.” As of March 21, it’s officially spring…so if HBO Max says they’re going to be releasing it then, I guess that could be any time from tomorrow until the end of June. But probably not tomorrow.</p>

Blondes have more Puns
Oh my goodness, I can't believe Clone High is returning after all these years! I remember watching it in my dorm room and laughing so hard that my roommates came in to see how I was.As someone who remembers the original Clone High, I am overjoyed to hear that this cult classic is making a comeback. I haven't seen these clones wreak havoc in far too long. I've been waiting for this moment for what feels like an eternity! Clone High's return has made me feel like a kid again. The fact that nearly all of the original cast members are returning for the revival of Clone High is music to my ears.

Southern Belle
It's hard to believe that the original Clone High aired 20 years ago. I feel like I've been waiting for this revival to happen for just as long! I'm interested to see how the new characters interact with the old gang. Will they be able to fill the void left by our beloved clones, or will they fail miserably? It's both exciting and concerning that a nearly finished copy of the first episode has leaked. I hope the final product lives up to the high expectations of fans who have waited so long.

Seeing Clone High with my pals in high school brings back so many wonderful memories for me. I'm both thrilled and anxious about the return of Clone High as a die-hard fan of the original series. I can't wait to relive those moments and create new ones with the revival. I'm hoping the revival preserves the allure of the original while adding something new.

I recall when I first learned about Clone High, I was captivated by its brilliant humor and original concept. It's fantastic to see it return and introduce the world of high school clones to a new generation.It's reassuring to learn that the majority of the original actors will be back because they were so crucial to the success of Clone High. I'm eager to hear those well-known voices once more.The new season's HBO Max debut implies that the program will have a larger audience than ever before. That should allow more people to witness its greatness, in my opinion.

Froggy Afternoon
Sad Ghandi won't return. Even though Ghandi won't be making a return, I trust that the writers have come up with new characters that will be just as hilarious and memorable as the original clones.

I'll admit that I'm a little concerned that the upcoming season won't live up to the anticipation. Nonetheless, I am confident that Chris Miller and Phil Lord will perform at their best, as they usually do.The way Clone High used humor and satire to address important topics was one of my favorite aspects of the show. I hope the resurrection upholds that custom and doesn't back down from tackling contentious subjects.How the new voice actors will blend in with the veterans intrigues me. Will they be able to equal the original cast's wit and charm? Time will only tell.

The Sensei of Syntax
I've seen the first episode, and it's every bit as amusing as the original series. For the remainder of the year, I have high expectations. It's incredible that a show with only one season of production has such a devoted fan base. Clone High demonstrates that quality is valued over quantity. I'm so excited for Clone High's return that I've already begun planning a viewing party for all of my former college friends. It's going to be a great time filled with wonderful memories!

I'm excited to see Vicci Martinez as Frida Khalo and Kelvin Yu as Confucius join the Clone High universe. I'm curious to see how the new season of Clone High will handle the absence of Ghandi, since he was such a memorable character in the original run." "I can't wait to see what kind of mischief Abe and his clone friends get up to in the new season of Clone High!"

DJ

It's hard to believe that the original Clone High aired 20 years ago. I feel like I've been waiting for this revival to happen for just as long! I'm interested to see how the new characters interact with the old gang. Will they be able to fill the void left by our beloved clones, or will they fail miserably? It's both exciting and concerning that a nearly finished copy of the first episode has leaked. I hope the final product lives up to the high expectations of fans who have waited so long.
Absolutely! It's amazing to think that 20 years have passed since the original Clone High aired. I'm also eager to see how the new characters will mesh with the old gang, and whether or not they can fill the shoes of our beloved clones. The leaked first episode is both exciting and concerning, and I hope that the final product meets the high expectations of fans who have been waiting for so long.