Ride On, Jackie Chan's Tribute to Stuntmen

Swordsman
I'm thrilled to see Jackie Chan return to the big screen with "Ride On"! It's wonderful to see him paying tribute to the film industry's unsung heroes, the stuntmen.I love how Jackie Chan began his career as a stuntman and is now paying tribute to those who helped him get to where he is today.It's interesting to see Jackie Chan in a mainland Chinese production; I'm curious how this one will differ from his previous Hong Kong films.I'm excited to see how the story unfolds in "Ride On," based on the trailer.

I'm thrilled to see Jackie Chan return to the big screen with "Ride On"! I love that Jackie Chan started his career as a stuntman, and now he's honoring the people who helped him get where he is today.interesting It's to see Jackie Chan in a mainland China production, I wonder how it will differ from his previous Hong Kong films.The trailer for "Ride On" looks really compelling, I can't wait to see how the story unfolds.

I'm thrilled to witness how Lao Luo's life changes as a result of his stunts with Red Hare becoming popular online.
The contributions of stuntmen, who frequently risk their lives for our amusement, should be recognized, in my opinion. I applaud Jackie Chan for producing this movie.When "Ride On" is released in the States on April 7th, I'll most definitely be checking it out!

Scoopin Ice Cream since Demogorgons invade Hawkins
Jackie Chan is still making films he enjoys, and "Ride On" is a prime example.I'm glad "Ride On" sheds some light on this topic because it's not often discussed: the issues stuntmen face after they reach retirement age.Jackie Chan's acting range is impressive, ranging from touching dramas like "Ride On" to action-packed martial arts films.I'm looking forward to seeing how Lao Luo and Red Hare's relationship develops throughout the film because it's such a sweet one.

Cock-a-doodle-doo
I'm eager to watch how "Ride On's filmmaker Larry Yang brings his idea to life.

He does movies in China and not in Hong Kong these days because he got canceled cultured in Hong Kong because he is too pro-ccp. He even want to get a government position. My parents are from Hong Kong and they hate him too. I also dislike him because of his treatment of his gay daughter.

Goddess of the Couch potatoes
I have so much respect for stuntmen, and it's great to see a movie that honors their contributions to the industry.

I'm thrilled to see Jackie Chan return to the big screen with "Ride On"! It's wonderful to see him paying tribute to the film industry's unsung heroes, the stuntmen.I love how Jackie Chan began his career as a stuntman and is now paying tribute to those who helped him get to where he is today.It's interesting to see Jackie Chan in a mainland Chinese production; I'm curious how this one will differ from his previous Hong Kong films.I'm excited to see how the story unfolds in "Ride On," based on the trailer.
I agree! Jackie Chan's dedication to the art of filmmaking and his appreciation for the unsung heroes of the industry are truly admirable. It's heartwarming to see him acknowledge the importance of stuntmen, who often put their lives on the line for the sake of creating thrilling action sequences. I'm also curious to see how "Ride On" differs from his previous films, and I'm sure it will be a must-watch for fans of Jackie Chan and action movies in general.

He declined Everything Everywhere all at once for this? What a mistake for him.