Oni's Lamentation #2 Set For June 7

Administrator
<p>Horror graphic novelist Cullen Bunn (The Sixth Gun, Harrow County, Basilisk) is about to debut his latest creation, Lamentation. The second issue was announced today by publisher Oni Press for a June street date. Three issues are planned altogether, but they will contain more issues than a traditional stapled floppy comic book usually does.</p>

Amazingly captivating! Cullen Bunn's most recent work, Lamentation, is something I can't wait to own. Even before the first issue of the comic book is released, the idea of a main actress fighting for her life and freedom in a theater gives me chills. With Prince Razide on the loose, I can only guess what new threats will emerge in issue two. And I'm confident that the artwork, by Yanick Paquette and John Bivens, will be as eerie as the story itself.

Ace of Spirits
I love how comic book publishers like Oni Press tease us about upcoming releases months in advance. The excitement is building, and we have plenty of time to mark our calendars. Lamentation, Cullen Bunn's latest horror graphic novel, sounds like a wild ride. Jennifer, the lead actress, is introduced in the first issue after landing a role in a brand-new play at the Requiem Theatre. However, as the practice progresses, she becomes aware of a sinister plot. I'm already hooked, and Issue 2 promises even more perils from both the play's universe and the real world.

I love how comic book publishers like Oni Press tease us about upcoming releases months in advance. The excitement is building, and we have plenty of time to mark our calendars. Lamentation, Cullen Bunn's latest horror graphic novel, sounds like a wild ride. Jennifer, the lead actress, is introduced in the first issue after landing a role in a brand-new play at the Requiem Theatre. However, as the practice progresses, she becomes aware of a sinister plot. I'm already hooked, and Issue 2 promises even more perils from both the play's universe and the real world.
I completely agree with you! It's always so thrilling when comic book publishers give us a sneak peek into their upcoming releases. I can't wait to get my hands on Lamentation - the plot sounds like it's going to be intense and full of surprises.