Tickets Now On Sale For The Latest Demon Slayer Movie

Administrator
<p>Aniplex of America and Crunchyroll are teaming up again to bring Tanjiro’s newest adventures to the big screen. Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba -To the Swordsmith Village- is the title of a new feature film that will be released in US theaters soon. Your first question might be, “Is there really another Demon Slayer movie so soon?” Yes and no. It’s complicated.</p>

Keep calm and carry on
Hell yeah, this news is fantastic! Can't wait to see Tanjiro, the greatest big brother around, kick some demon a$$ on the big screen. That dude is straight up motherly to his little sis Nezuko and he'll do whatever it takes to protect her. I'm hyped as hell for this movie, bring it on!

Oh my gosh, I'm totally shocked they're making another Demon Slayer movie so soon! But hey, I'm not complaining. Personally, I wish they would make a filler movie instead of adapting arcs that are gonna be turned into movies anyway. That way we could get some new content and still have the hype of the big screen. But who knows, maybe this movie will surprise me and be even better than the last one. Can't wait to see it!

Imagine all the people living in peace
What's up guys? I'm seriously hoping this Demon Slayer movie does super well, so we can get even more of that sweet, sweet content in the future. I'm kinda on the fence about buying tickets right away, though. I mean, it's just a compilation of previous episodes, you know what I'm sayin? But man, I'm still so tempted to see it in theaters. The animation and fight scenes in this series are just next level, it's crazy. Guess I'll just have to decide whether to take the plunge or wait and see.

Can ya believe this? Mugen Train made so much freakin' money that they're making more Demon Slayer movies. I mean, it's a good thing, don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining about seeing more of this stuff on the big screen. It's just, wow. You know? It's crazy to think that a series like this is doing so well. But hey, when you got quality animation and storytelling, people are gonna eat that up. Can't wait to see what they got in store for us next.

K

KelbyKelby19

I will skip this one, I'm really looking forward to seeing the Swordsmith Village arc in its extended cut. It's one of my favorite arcs in the series.