Unseen: Visually impaired woman's life depends of wrong number call

Staff member
<p>Unseen is the latest horror offering from Blumhouse. Blumhouse has been in winning streak when it comes to movies after the success of Black Phone,Sick and M3GAN this production company had been winning in the horror genre. M3GAN alone made $160,441,035 for just a budget of 12 million. Blumhouse had mastered how to make box-office films for a fraction of a cost.</p>

Blumhouse is really on a roll lately with their horror movies. I can't wait to see what to see Five Nights at Freddie's but this looks slaying.

Wow, I am blown away by the use of a camera phone in this horror movie. This truly is a fresh and innovative take on the genre. The dynamic between the two lead characters and their long-distance team-up for survival is truly remarkable and something I have never seen before. The idea of having one character relying on the other for their eyes and ears is a stroke of genius. The fact that the two characters are not physically together adds an extra layer of tension and suspense. The use of technology in this film is not only clever but also relatable in today's society. The idea of a visually impaired character relying on the help of a stranger over a camera phone is both frightening and intriguing. I can't wait to see how this concept plays out on the big screen. This movie truly has the potential to be a game-changer in the horror genre.

Lovely! I think the use of a camera phone in a horror movie is a fresh take. The dynamic between the two lead characters and their long-distance team-up for survival is definitely a unique concept.

Speaking of Phones, How did they get that so much signal in the middle of nowhere?

I really love Missi Pile's acting, glad she got a movie after Y:The Last man got canceled from tv. She always brings a level of nuance and depth to her roles. I'm glad to see her getting more opportunities, especially after Y: The Last Man got cancelled from TV.

Where do Blumhouse gets their writers. They always come up with a new idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I just met you!
Two of my favorite actresses from my two favorite canceled shows getting a movie makes me feel happy. More people should hire them.

I have always been a fan of Blummhosue because of their ability to produce the finest horror movies at low budgets so I am up for this one too.

Hello Friends!
We Plus sized ladies are always given comedic roles or mother roles. To a thick girl like me as a lead in a Horror movie makes me feel happy.